2020 Industrial Power Systems Workshop
2-Part Webinar - Interactive class On-Line
Part 1 – Overvoltage Protection – November 10-13, 2020 – 4 Days – 18 PDH
Part 2 – System Voltage – Control & Protection – January 19-21, 2021 – 3 Days – 13 PDH
Description: This 2-Part course focuses on the application considerations of the apparatus found in the typical industrial electrical power system. The participants will work example problems based upon the concepts discussed in the workshop, with special emphasis on practical system considerations. There will be homework assigned each day. This 2-Part course is equivalent to 31 PDH.
Who Should Attend: Anyone who has engineering responsibilities for designing, operating, and maintaining an industrial power distribution system will benefit from this workshop. A minimum of three years engineering experience is recommended.
Indicate Class & Method of Payment:
- Parts 1 & 2 – $2,300.00 (USD) – (31 PDH)
- Part 1 Only – $1,450.00 (USD) – (18 PDH)
- Part 2 Only – $1,150.00 (USD) – (13 PDH)
- Register Now and Pay by Check
- Register Now and Pay by Credit Card
- Register Now - My Company Will Issue a Purchase Order
- Register Now and Invoice My Company
- Register Now and Pay Later
- If you have already registered and would like to pay using your credit card, click the 'Pay Now' button below.
- Please be sure to register first by selecting one of the options above. If you have already paid after selecting "Register Now and Pay by Credit Card" option above, you do not need to pay again.